A sunrise or sunset wildlife safari in the Tetons is a beautiful time to be in the park. The light and color in the valley are perfect for photography and the animals are active.
- Private Van (5 people) There is an additional cost for groups of over 5 people.
YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK LOWER LOOP TOUR
20 years before Montana, Idaho, and Wyoming even became states, Yellowstone National Park was founded. Since 1872, this national treasure has been a popular destination to see incredible vistas, an abundance of wildlife, and unique geological formations. On this safari, explore features of this area including waterfalls, lakes, geysers, and thermal features.
Our full-day Yellowstone Lower Loop tour starts from Jackson and heads north through Grand Teton National Park. We guide you along the lower loop of Yellowstone Park to all the major destinations: Old Faithful, Fountain Paint Pots, Yellowstone Lake, and The Grand Canyon of Yellowstone. We also take you to some of our favorite hidden gems that are off the beaten path — but shhhh… these locations are our little secret!
This safari includes a gourmet picnic lunch in a scenic location. Grizzly Country Wildlife Adventures is an authorized permittee of the National Park Service.
- A FUN and knowledgeable guide
- Transportation to and from your hotel
- Locally made snacks, and lunch
- Access to spotting scopes, binoculars, and field books
- Please note: Park entrance fee NOT included.
- All tours depart out of Jackson or Teton Village. Please call to book other locations.
- Four-person minimum for tour to depart.