Explore the amazing natural features of the Yellowstone Lower Loop, including lakes, geysers, and waterfalls, on this full-day safari from Jackson through Grand Teton National Park.
- Private Van (5 people) There is an additional cost for groups of over 5 people.
GRAND TETON WILDLIFE TOURS
SUNRISE WILDLIFE TOUR
Our four- to five-hour wildlife safari gets you into the park at the perfect time to witness the wildlife waking up and the sunshine hitting the Tetons. Sunrise in Grand Teton National Park is a spectacular sight.
The sun lights up the valley creating a photographer’s dream. Animals are most active at dawn and dusk, taking advantage of the cooler temperatures. This provides for great wildlife viewing opportunities. Explore Jackson, the National Elk Refuge, and Grand Teton National Park.
Throughout these areas, we can see many animals including grizzly bears, black bears, elk, bison, moose, wolves, mule deer, coyotes, trumpeter swans, and bald eagles.
SUNSET WILDLIFE TOUR
An evening safari in the Tetons is a beautiful time to be in the park. The animals come out of the timber to forage for food after the warmest part of the day passes and the valley is painted with color as the sun sets over the Tetons!
Our four- to five-hour wildlife safari is the perfect opportunity to get out and photograph the end of the day in Grand Teton National Park. We head out mid-afternoon in search of animals and scenery in Jackson, the National Elk Refuge, and Grand Teton National Park.
Throughout these areas, we can see many animals including grizzly bears, black bears, elk, bison, moose, wolves, bighorn sheep, mule deer, coyotes, trumpeter swans, and golden and bald eagles.
- A FUN and knowledgeable guide
- Transportation to and from your hotel
- Locally made organic snacks
- Access to spotting scopes, binoculars, and field books
- Please note: Park entrance fee NOT included.
- All tours depart out of Jackson or Teton Village. Please call to book other locations.
- Four-person minimum for tour to depart.