Did you know Yellowstone was the world’s first National Park? It was created in 1872 – 20 years before Montana, Idaho and Wyoming became states. Join us on a Yellowstone tour through land teeming with wildlife, beautiful scenery and unique geology. You will explore features of this area including waterfalls, lakes, geysers and thermal features.
Yellowstone Tour Includes
- A FUN and knowledgeable guide
- Transportation to and from your hotel
- Locally made breakfast, snacks and lunch
- Access to spotting scopes, binoculars and field books
- Please note: park entrance fee NOT included
- All tours depart out of Jackson or Teton Village. Please call to book other locations
- 2 person minimum for tour to depart
Yellowstone Full Day Group Tours & Private Tours
Our full day Yellowstone National Park Tour starts from Jackson and heads North through Grand Teton National Park. We will guide you along the lower loop of Yellowstone National Park to all the major destinations; Old Faithful, Fountain Paint Pots, Yellowstone Lake and The Grand Canyon of Yellowstone. We will also take you to some of our favorite spots that are off the beaten path – but shhhh these locations are our little secret! This Yellowstone Tour also includes a gourmet picnic lunch in a scenic location. Grizzly Country Wildlife Adventures is an authorized permittee of the National Park Service.
Pickup Time: 7:00 – 7:30 am (based on location)
Duration: All Day 10 – 12 hours
Season: Mid-May through Mid-October
Price: $295 per person
Private Tours: $1395 up to 5 people and then $150 each additional person