Winter Wildlife Tours – Half Day
Our Sunrise Wildlife Tour begins with a stop at our favorite local coffee roaster and the Sunset Wildlife Tour after lunch for stunning sunset colors. Your knowledgeable guide will take you on a tour of the wildlife hotspots, starting in the National Elk Refuge. Here you will have a chance to see bighorn sheep scaling snowy cliffs, possibly even up-close as they cross your path and thousands of elk wintering in a heard. The journey continues through Grand Teton National Park at our favorite photograph and animal viewing locations, so bring your camera!
Pickup Time: 7:00 – 7:30 am OR 12:30 – 1:00pm (based on location)
Duration: Half Day 4-5 hours
Season: December through Early April
Price: $130 per person
Private Tours: $595 up to 5 people, $100 per additional person
Winter Tour Includes
- A FUN and knowledgeable guide
- Transportation to and from your hotel
- Locally made breakfast, snacks and lunch
- Access to spotting scopes, binoculars and field books
- Please note: park entrance fee NOT included
- All tours depart out of Jackson or Teton Village. Please call to book other locations
- 2 person minimum for tour to depart
Winter in the Tetons is a magical time to explore and view wildlife. Animals come down from the high mountains to seek winter refuge in the valley floor giving us the perfect opportunity to photograph the wildlife living in the greater Yellowstone ecosystem. This safari often sees elk, bison, moose, wolves, big horn sheep, mule deer, coyote, trumpeter swan, bald eagle and more! We offer two tours this time of year, one for the early bird and the other for the night owl.